Earlier this week, Sirona sent out word that a new CEREC intraoral camera would soon be released. Ever since that announcement the anticipation and buzz surrounding the potential significance of this new product to the CAD/CAM world has been building and building up until today. I’m happy to announce that the wait is over!
Today, at the kick-off of the CEREC 27 and a half year anniversary celebration, Sirona Dental Systems introduced the new CEREC AC with Omnicam. This new Omnicam 3D intraoral camera is the latest technological advancement by Sirona in the CEREC family of products.
Omnicam is a revolutionary acquisition camera, which captures highly detailed intraoral data in full color. Here are some of the new features and benefits:
- ColorStreaming – photorealistic 2D and 3D clinical images are displayed in full color
- A small, ergonomic camera tip ensures access to hard-to-reach areas and increased patient comfort
- Powder-free imaging – powder and opaquing agents are not needed
- Displays highly detailed images
- Captures half-arch and full-arch impressions with industry-leading speed
- Anti-shake features automatically eliminate substandard images
- Provides a uniform field of illumination for increased precision
Patterson Dental is the exclusive dental distribution partner in the United States for all Sirona products. Patterson will continue to offer dental practices Sirona’s most innovative CAD/CAM offerings which include the new CEREC AC with Omnicam, the CEREC AC with Bluecam and the entire CEREC family of products.
To learn more about CEREC AC with Omnicam, please contact your CEREC Specialist at 1-800-873-7683.