I really can’t believe I’m already writing about End-of-Year (EOY) processing! It feels like only yesterday I started the Eaglesoft Tip of the Month and here I am, now posting my 12th and final post for 2012! The busy holiday season is in full swing at our house and to be honest, I love it!! It truly is the most wonderful time of the year!
Now, back to reality! December also means the end of year and lots of questions. Support hold times may spike with everyone calling in asking for information on EOY processing. My hope is that this post will save you a phone call and give you more time to enjoy the holidays!
Here are my tips for a successful close to Eaglesoft 2012:
- Know the Patterson Technology Center (PTC) Holiday Hours. You can find this information on FAQ 15694.
- Ensure you have a great backup! If you are not sure, I encourage you to check out PattLock and DDS Rescue. If you have questions about either of these solutions, please call 1.800.294.8504 and ask to speak with a hardware technology specialist.
- Review the Eaglesoft 2012 – End-of-Year (EOY) Processing Instructions and Information on FAQ 12437.Here you will find quick links to:
- A step-by-step guide of things to do before processing EOY (Pre-Processing Checklist) – FAQ 17686
- End-of-Year Frequently Asked Questions – FAQ 17683
- 2012 End-of-Year Processing Instructions – FAQ 17688
- FREE! End-of-Year Processing webinar. This webinar is a great refresher for those who have processed EOY in the past and a helpful resource for those who will be processing End-of-Year for the first time.
Thank you for continuing to let me share my ideas with you. If you have any ideas for future tips, please let me know by commenting below. I’ll start implementing your suggestions next year!