Patterson Dental’s blog, Off the Cusp, is for the benefit of our customers, employees and others to discuss Patterson Dental’s product and service offerings, information about the dental industry, and other information relevant to our business and the people we serve. We encourage you, the user, to leave comments here. Please be aware however, that we will review all comments and will remove any that are inappropriate or offensive. We will not remove what you share as long as it relates to the subjects covered on this blog – that is, news about Patterson Dental, its affiliates and partners, dental products, services and the dental industry generally.
Offthecusp.com is public, which means that anyone can see your posts, and your posts may even show up in search engine results (like on Google, Yahoo! or Bing). Because offthecusp.com is a public page and anyone can comment, we cannot be responsible for views expressed other than our own.
We encourage all users of the offthecusp.com blog to:
- Stay on topic, use common courtesy and be respectful of others
- Submit your own original content, and avoid content that you know to be fraudulent
- Avoid posting someone else’s copyrighted work unless you have permission
- Never post confidential information
We will make every effort to respond to comments in a timely manner. We cannot guarantee however, that we will reply to every comment.
Offthecusp.com is moderated by our employees. We review every comment to ensure that each complies with our policies. We reserve the right to delete comments that we deem are abusive, inflammatory or otherwise inappropriate. Please note:
- Offthecusp.com is not a substitute channel for purchasing products or services (please contact your branch or PattersonDental.com instead).
- Do not post or transmit material you do not have the right to post or transmit under law (such as copyright, trade secrets or securities) or due to your personal contractual or fiduciary relationships.
- Do not use offthecusp.com for the submission of any claim, demand, informal or formal complaint, or any other form of legal and/or administrative notice or process, or for the exhaustion of any legal and/or administrative remedy.
Patterson Dental expects conversations to follow the rules of polite discourse and we ask that participants treat each other, as well as our employees, with respect. Patterson Dental may delete comments that we deem to be:
- Discriminatory or that contain hateful speech of any kind regarding age, gender, race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation or disability
- False, inaccurate, libelous or otherwise misleading in any way
- Profane, obscene, incendiary, inappropriate, disruptive or unrelated
- Indecent, sexually explicit or pornographic material of any kind — including masked profanity where symbols, initials, intentional misspellings or other characters are used to suggest profane language
- Threats, personal (ad hominem/ad feminam) attacks, abusive, defamatory, derogatory, or inflammatory language, or stalking or harassment of any individual, entity or organization
- Spam, or containing or linking to any kind of virus, malware, spyware, or similar program that could cause harm to a user’s computer
For the benefit of healthy discussion, Patterson Dental asks that comments remain on topic. This means that comments should relate to the topic that is being discussed within a given article. While we welcome reasonable critiques, we may delete negative comments about Patterson Dental, our affiliated companies and/or our competitors if they are not relevant and do not add to the overall experience.
We may also delete solicitations and identical comments by the same user or multiple users (a group of people sending identical messages or one person submitting under different aliases). In the case of identical comments, we will leave the first submission and delete the duplicates.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
Patterson Dental asks users of offthecusp.com to adhere to the following:
- Infringement on any party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, intellectual property, or other proprietary rights, or right of publicity or privacy is strictly prohibited and is your sole responsibility.
- By submitting any content to offthecusp.com, you warrant and represent that you are the copyright owner of the content or that the copyright owner of the content has granted you permission to use such content consistent with the manner and purpose of your use.
- Using blog to distribute unauthorized copies of copyrighted material, including photos, artwork, text, recordings, designs, computer programs, or derivative works of such programs is strictly prohibited and subject to removal.
- Please note that by posting comments, ideas, or any other content on our blog, you are granting Patterson Dental Supply, Inc. non-exclusive, worldwide rights to republish, redistribute, or otherwise use this content in perpetuity in any way we see fit. This includes, but is not limited to, marketing and advertising materials.
We ask that un-emancipated minors (under the age of 18) not submit any comments to offthecusp.com without the permission of a parent or legal guardian.
Links to Third-Party Sites
We may occasionally post links to third-party sites when we think you will find the information helpful. Please note however, that this does not constitute an official endorsement of the site or company.
Some linked third-party sites may contain content provided by paid sponsors of Patterson Dental Supply, Inc. and/or our affiliated companies; and such sponsors may disclose that relationship on their sites. Those paid sponsors’ posts on offthecusp.com will contain the term “Paid Sponsor,” indicating the paid nature of the relationship.
Customer Service Inquiries
If you are a Patterson Dental customer with a question or comment about our products or services, you can contact your branch (locator here) or contact us at 1.800.475.5036. You may also contact us via other communications channels:
If you are a member of the media, please visit the Patterson Dental newsroom for more information and press contacts.
Privacy and Security
You expressly acknowledge and agree that Patterson Dental Supply, Inc. shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, suicide, psychological or emotional damages, for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting out of or in connection with your use or the inability to use offthecusp.com or any other matter relating to this blog site.
Questions or Comments About Off the Cusp?
If you have questions or comments about Off the Cusp, please contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or by post at:
Patterson Dental Supply, Inc.
Social Media Manager
1031 Mendota Heights Road
St. Paul, MN 55120