CEREC technology is all about integration and convenience, and with CEREC AI and CEREC AF, added flexibility and mobility make using this advanced technology even easier. Both the AI and AF units feature a monitor, a keyboard and PC, a CEREC Omnicam with cradle, and a tablet. However, the two units are different in a variety of ways. The AI is referred to as the “integrated ergonomic unit,” while the AF is referred to as the “flexible tabletop unit.”
KEY DIFFERENTIATORS OF THE CEREC AI
CEREC AI is integrated directly into the Sirona Teneo Treatment Center with a movable arm, which allows for true integration into your treatment room. When the CEREC Omnicam is needed for a restorative, orthodontic, or implantology scan, all you have to do is move the arm into place and you are ready to image! The combination of true integration with flexible configuration options makes the CEREC AI the system to turn to when you wish to integrate CEREC into your treatment center.
KEY DIFFERENTIATORS OF THE CEREC AF
CEREC AF is an independent unit that provides the ultimate in mobility with an adaptable setup in your existing operatory. With the flexibility the AF provides, you can outfit as many operatories as you like with the CEREC Omnicam.
FEATURES BOTH UNITS SHARE
With both the CEREC AF and AI, the Omnicam camera can be moved between operatories, floors, and even practices. The Omnicam camera can then be plugged into the CEREC AF or AI system in another location and be used. This allows for simple integration at a lower price point. Plus, with the CEREC AI and AF, Sirona remote software is capable of displaying acquisition software on another monitor or tablet to allow for an easier user experience based on your existing office configuration. With the CEREC AI and CEREC AF available as options, there is no reason not to take advantage of the customizable design features that allow you to integrate CEREC into your operatory!
- You can view an animated demonstration of the differences between CEREC AI and CEREC AF, by watching this video:
- You can read more about CEREC technology on our website, HERE.
- You can fill out this quick digital form to request a demonstration of CEREC.
- You can visit this web page to find an upcoming CEREC educational event in your local area!
- And as always, you can learn more about how CEREC or Sirona Treatment Centers can improve your office workflows and provide efficient, ergonomic design solutions, by contacting your Patterson representative directly!