If you’re building a new office or updating your existing space – or even just considering making a change – you don’t want to miss our Blueprint for Success event. This one-day seminar, sponsored by Patterson Dental, Wells Fargo and A-dec, will teach you how to create a competitive advantage with a practice that puts the patient experience first.
From site planning and office design to equipment selection, construction and financing, you’ll discover the benefits of building a professionally designed practice that speaks to the quality of your dentistry. Then, we’ll show you how to turn your vision into reality.
We’ve assembled a team of local dental experts in office design, technology, equipment, accounting, legal, and finance to give you practical information that will help you make the most of your new facility. Here are some of the topics we will cover during Blueprint for Success:
- Touring your office through the eyes of your patients
- Envisioning your new office – where do you start?
- Office design and budget planning
- Technology and your new office
- Tax and legal implications
- Calculating break-even, ROI and financing options
You’ll also have time to ask questions and learn from your peers during a Q&A and panel discussion.
The next Blueprint for Success event is scheduled for June 20 in Dallas, Texas, but if you can’t make it to that one, we are hosting Blueprint for Success events in three additional locations in 2014:
- Atlanta, Ga. – August 1, 2014
- Long Beach, Calif. – August 15, 2014
- Fort Lauderdale, Fla. – September 26, 2014
If you’re ready to arm yourself with the resources and information you need to maximize your building plans, register for an upcoming Blueprint for Success Seminar today!