Congratulations! You’ve chosen a fulfilling profession that has a direct, positive affect on people’s health, happiness, and overall well-being. Now you’re ready to begin a new chapter in your professional journey – starting your very own dental practice. Before you open your doors and welcome a new wave of patients, set yourself up for success by considering these five solutions designed to minimize mistakes and maximize results.
1. YOUR OFFICE’S DESIGN
Patients often associate the quality of the care they receive with the overall appearance of an office. Reception areas and waiting rooms can make a lasting first impression – good or bad! Customize your space in a way that will instill confidence in your patients and show off your personality.
Whatever your needs and vision are, Patterson’s DesignEdge team will be there every step of the way to help bring it to life. From finding the perfect location, to selecting the ideal equipment to fit your space, down to choosing the carpeting in each operatory, we offer resources to support every aspect of the design process. Perhaps you haven’t thought about where you’d like to be located, how many treatment rooms you need, or what colors and design fit your personal style? Let our specialists help you navigate the complex world of dental office design!
Additional Design Resources
- CLICK HERE to view a gallery that offers design inspiration photos.
- CLICK HERE to read more about the Patterson design services available to you as you begin your journey.
2. YOUR OFFICE’S MERCHANDISE
It should come as no surprise that purchasing dental merchandise is an essential investment for every practice because oral care goes far beyond six month checkups. Whether it is smaller items like scalpels, toothbrushes, and trays, or larger pieces like dental chairs and cabinets, we offer a nearly endless selection of products to fit any preferences.
Our exclusive partnerships with premium brands, combined with our signature in-house value brand, allow us to offer merchandise at whatever price point you’re comfortable with. When it comes to the products necessary for day-to-day operations at your new practice, we make it easy to find precisely what you’re looking for!
Additional Merchandise Resources
- CLICK HERE to view Patterson’s full product catalog.
- CLICK HERE to view current deals and promotions.
3. YOUR OFFICE’S EQUIPMENT AND TECHNOLOGY
Using state-of-the-art equipment and technology sends a strong message to your patients. A well-equipped office with modern technology demonstrates that you’re skilled in the latest dental procedures and committed to providing your patients with the best possible care available.
Likewise, patients place high value on practices that offer the convenience of single-visit restorations, reduced radiation exposure, and immediate diagnosis. Imagine being able to instantly compare images side by side, or educate your patients with readily available charts, images, and videos!
Yet another big benefit of outfitting your practice with sophisticated tech? It saves you time and money. Don’t forget Patterson’s team of experts who are ready to help you install and use all this technology so that you can spend more of your valuable time caring for patients!
Additional Equipment and Technology Resources
- CLICK HERE to view recent issues of Patterson Today, a publication which regularly features state-of-the-art equipment guaranteed to bring your practice to the next level.
- CLICK HERE to learn how you can revolutionize the way you take impressions with CAD/CAM.
- CLICK HERE to see all of Patterson’s equipment and technology offerings.
4. YOUR OFFICE’S FINANCING OPTIONS
Setting up your own dental practice costs money – quite a bit of it, in fact. Buying paramount equipment may even feel a lot like pulling teeth…painful! If you’re concerned about the expense of equipment, dental financing may be an excellent option.
Patterson Financial Services offer an easy approval process and convenient, customized financial packages. And for patients who aren’t able to afford the expense of certain treatments, we offer consumer financing solutions with payment plans to help ease their financial burdens as well. Satisfied and happy patients will turn into loyal patients – a win for both parties!
Additional Financing Resources
- CLICK HERE for more detailed information on Patterson’s financial services, including current promotions.
- CLICK HERE to learn how you can earn double points on purchases using the Patterson Business Edge Rewards Visa Card.
- CLICK HERE for flexible equipment and technology financing options.
5. YOUR OFFICE’S PRACTICE MANAGEMENT SERVICES
One of the greatest challenges facing dental practices is balancing the clinical aspects of your practice with office management demands. Every decision you make on a clinical product, technique, or piece of equipment, impacts patient satisfaction, efficiency, and overhead costs. Utilizing practice management services creates a happier and more productive environment and can help alleviate anxiety.
From patient scheduling and insurance claim tracking, to treatment plan creation, to business and clinical solutions, our eServices can help you select and implement the solutions that will uniquely benefit your business and help you focus more of your time on your patients. Explore the links below to discover how eServices can help bolster the level of trust between you and your patients.
Additional Practice Management Resources
- CLICK HERE to learn more about EagleSoft, Patterson’s exclusive management software.
- CLICK HERE for additional details on practice management solutions.
- CLICK HERE to learn more about automated patient education tools.
Opening up a dental practice can be both exciting and a bit overwhelming. At Patterson, we’re here to make your job easier with customized services in place to help you confidently begin your new venture. We put OUR time and energy towards freeing up YOUR time and energy, so you can focus on the things that will truly make your practice stand out: providing great patient care and the best possible dental solutions!
You must be logged in to post a comment.