When you invest in CEREC technology, it’s important to get your current and prospective patients excited that you offer this valuable service.
Let’s face it, in today’s busy world it can often feel like people are running at top speed with less time and more responsibilities. With CEREC, your patients will appreciate that you have the ability to deliver quality restorations in a single appointment. Over the last 25-plus years, thousands of CEREC owners have testified that saving their patients’ time while offering beautiful esthetics generates positive word of mouth marketing for the practice.
There are other patient benefits of having CEREC in your practice that will help differentiate your services such as:
- No gooey impressions to take
- Highly translucent tooth-colored restorations are provided in a single visit
- Metal free
- No temporaries
- Preservation of healthy tooth structure
There are many different ways to tell the benefits story, but here are some of the most effective ways:
- Use intraoral before-and-after pictures. Pictures tell great stories and are more powerful than simply talking about a benefit. Show your patients some “before” images of amalgams that needed to be replaced and then show them the “after” result! Then, go in and take some intraoral images of their actual case so you can have a conversation on the best course of treatment going forward.
- If you are not familiar with CAESY education, now is a good time to take a look! CAESY has an entire module dedicated to CEREC that shows the patient how easy and convenient the procedure can be.
- Educate your hygienist on what to look for and how to identify which cases would be a candidate for a CEREC restoration.
- Make sure your front office staff understands the patient benefits of the technology and they have access to CEREC patient education materials to give to your patients. Marketing materials are available through Patterson Office Supplies and can be ordered through your Patterson representative.
- CEREC owners that are members of the CEREC Club are featured on the local community clubCEREC directory websites. These websites educate patients on the benefits of the technology and give them a tool to find a local CEREC doctor. ClubCEREC members often link their practice websites to the clubCEREC directory site so their patients are always seeing the most up-to-date information on the technology. For more information, go to www.clubcerec.com and click on “Communities” to find your local area.
CEREC is a huge opportunity for you to showcase that you care enough to bring the latest technologies to your patients. You care about their time and comfort, so don’t be shy about sharing the story with them.