Oprah may have design guru Nate Berkus, and HGTV may have design power couple Chip and Joanna Gaines, but Patterson is not one to be outdone. We have an elite team of design rock stars ready, eager, and qualified to bring your dream practice to life. ? Our DesignEdge professionals will help you create an interior design plan that reflects your style and the way you and your team practice dentistry. Comprehensive and complimentary services include assistance choosing a color scheme, selecting wall and floor coverings, and matching equipment finishes throughout your practice.
Besides being able to whip up the perfect floor plan, our designers bring a diverse set of knowledge and experiences to every project they tackle. Don’t believe us? Take a look at the profiles below. We’ve got a former Navy sonar expert, a sustainability champion, two equestrians, and several designers who have been with Patterson for over two decades! Meet 11 intriguing folks ready to make your dream practice a reality:
1. This military man, who could use echolocation to choose the best spot for your water cooler.
2. This savvy world traveler, who will infuse some ethnic flare into your decor.
3. This stickler for detail, who can pluck out a guitar ditty to celebrate your successful redesign.
4. This ski fanatic, whose HOM furniture background means your reception area chairs will be extra trendy.
5. This proud granddad, who could deliver a pediatric office design able to hold the attention of wild young boys.
6. This outdoor enthusiast, who knows that when it comes to office design “going green” is more than a paint choice.
7. This gearhead, who draws his professional philosophy from a Taylor Swift song and can’t wait to fill your “blank space” with great design.
8. This southern belle, who might try and convince you to move your practice closer to the beach.
9. This angler, who is eager to assemble the pieces of your practice’s puzzle.
10. This saucy stylist, who will probably suggest stocking your waiting room with wings.
11. This comic collector, who will design you a space that kicks so much butt it deserves a black belt.
Interesting bunch, right? However intriguing their hobbies and interests may be, we acknowledge that remodeling an existing practice or designing a new practice from the ground up is a BIG decision, and you’ll probably need more information before moving forward. Good news! Our DesignEdge team can also connect you with all the resources and inspiration you’ll need in order to make informed decisions regarding your office design.
Visit this page to start your journey and when you’re ready, click the “Request a Design” button so that one of these intriguing ladies and gents can start bringing your dream practice to life!