DEXIS Solutions, a dental product manufacturer specializing in imaging technologies, sensors and cone beam computed tomography (CBCT) systems, kicks off DEXIS Days on Sept. 6, 2022. The month-long series of free virtual educational events taking place weekdays at 12:30 p.m. EDT and 7 p.m. EDT covers topics such as advice for adopting new technology, intraoral scanning strategies for improved workflows, expanding your practice with CBCT, and more.
DEXIS Days is a virtual experience meant to connect dental professionals to weekly no-cost webinars and presentations focused on thought leadership, Continuing Education and training across a broad spectrum of digital dental technologies as well as practice strategies.
Led by experienced dental professionals and subject-matter experts, DEXIS Days webinars are geared toward practitioners seeking to advance their knowledge, proficiency and confidence with the latest digital dental technology, and maximize the advantages of an integrated, efficient digital workflow.
Among the lineup of presenters are industry leaders and product experts including Chris Salierno, DDS, Pamela Maragliano-Muniz, DMD, Katya Archmbault, DMD, Martin Jablow, DMD, John Flucke, DDS.
Here’s a preview of the topics covered during DEXIS Days:
- Strategies for practice growth and profitability
- Easing the transition to digital dentistry
- Developing an efficient implant workflow
- Incorporating CBCT into any practice
- Ensuring practice safety and security
- Retaining and engaging staff
- Leveraging Assisted Intelligence, software advancements and navigated surgery
- Using 3D imaging for diagnosis, treatment planning and case presentation
Click here to learn more about DEXIS Days, view the complete curriculum and register. With 34 educational sessions slated throughout the month of September, DEXIS Days is sure to offer something for everyone.
– – –