Doing good can help generate positive publicity for your dental practice.
Patients select their dental provider based on what they know about them. This information could come from a variety of sources including family, colleagues or even local media. Supporting a cause that aligns with your profession can help patients feel good about choosing you as their dentist and meet a humanitarian need.
A special program launching this month from National Children’s Oral Health Foundation: America’s ToothFairy® (NCOHF), a non-profit organization supporting oral health education and care for vulnerable children, can help you attract new patients and enhance your public image. Chaired by Dr. Gordon Christensen, NCOHF’s Dentists of Distinction program provides dentists with marketing tools that highlight their commitment to oral health and generate positive publicity for their practice.
Here are some benefits of participating in this exciting program:
- Practice building program including press releases, newsletter inserts and videos
- Community Education Kit for use in schools and local outreach activities
- Certificate of Appreciation for display
- Online recognition as a NCOHF Dentist of Distinction with optional link to your website
- FREE membership for the America’s ToothFairy Kids Club to offer your patients and their families. Members receive quarterly personalized letters from the ToothFairy along with fun, educational activities that will help them keep their smiles bright and healthy! Encourage them to sign up today at www.AmericasToothFairyKids.org!
- Increased awareness throughout your community of your commitment to promoting oral health
With the help of these practice-building tools, your contribution can have a powerful impact and enable patients to consistently identify you with oral health causes.
There are two ways you can become a Dentist of Distinction. You can make an annual contribution to NCOHF: America’s ToothFairy supporting the delivery of oral health services for at-risk children, and you or a member of your staff can provide oral health education for your community. Thanks to generous underwriters like Patterson Dental, 100% of your contribution will go directly to helping children in need.
Another option is to volunteer your time and expertise by providing comprehensive services for an at-risk youth in your community. (Volunteer dentists for NCOHF: America’s ToothFairy programs are not required to make a financial contribution.)
Highlight your commitment to promoting oral health while helping protect the smiles of vulnerable children. Register today at www.AmericasToothFairy.org!
A 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, National Children’s Oral Health Foundation: America’s ToothFairy provides programs and comprehensive resources to deliver community-based educational, preventive and treatment services for children of vulnerable populations.