A few years ago, Patterson and Sirona started the 3D Summit program to educate the dental community about cone beam technology and its profound impact on the practice lifestyle and the patient experience.
We’ve talked a lot about how this investment will increase the productivity of your practice; at the 2013 3D Summits, we’ll also talk about how 3D cone beam improves patient diagnosis and treatment.
Since the program’s inception, we’ve presented more than 30 times to thousands of clinicians, educating and informing while providing a great new way for doctors and their staff to see how their peers are implementing 3D digital dentistry solutions.
We’ll be visiting the following locations in 2013. Come and share the 3D Summit experience with your local colleagues!
- St. Louis, MO: June 14-15
- New York City, NY: June 28-29
- Dallas, TX: September 6-7
- Orlando, FL: September 27-28
- Scottsdale, AZ: October 11-12
- Seattle, WA: November 15-16
- Los Angeles, CA: December 6-7
Attendees will get a sneak peek at the new GALILEOS ComfortPLUS, the flagship practice-building product exclusively from Patterson and Sirona. Its integrated FaceScan function and Dolphin Imaging Software integration bring a new level of planning and customer communication to 3D Dentistry.
We’ll also show a patient case live via satellite, performed by a local dentist, and look at the GALILEOS XG3D Unit and the integrated implantology functions with CEREC (CAD/CAM).
The new, expanded 3D Summit program features the following speakers and topics:
- Dr. Neal Patel – Using GALILEOS ComfortPLUS for Integrated Implantology
- Dr. August de Oliveira – New GCI Cases and training materials from the author of Guided Implantology Made Easy
- Dr. Don Tyndall – Cone Beam CT: The Path to the Future of Digital Dentistry
- Mr. Bob Creamer, ADCPA – What Every Dentist Should Know: The Business Side of Dentistry
- Dr. Tarun Agarwal – New Ideas for Practical Integration of Sirona 3D and CEREC Omnicam in Your Practice
- Dr. Jay Reznick – New Perspectives for Cone Beam Guided Surgery from the Specialist’s Point of View
- Jana Berghoff, RDH – Optimizing Your Software and Training Experience: Leveraging the Office Responsibilities
I look forward to seeing you at an upcoming Summit!